Frequently Asked Question
Creating a Trip
Last Updated 9 months ago
Creating a new trip can be done in a few simple steps outlined below using the Create New Trip button:
- Tap on the Create New Trip button at the top right corner of the screen (shown above).
- Don't see the create button? Make sure you are viewing one of the trip screens by tapping Past Trips, Possible Trips, or Planned Trips in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select whether you would like to create a new blank trip or autofill from a previous trip. By tapping autofill from a previous trip, you will be able to automatically fill in all campground information for your new trip based on a return visit to the same campground
- If you selected create a new blank trip, enter the campground name when the popup alert appears. Don't worry, if you make a mistake this can be changed later. -OR- If you selected autofill from a previous trip, select the trip you would like to use to retrieve previous trip information. You can also search for previous trips by using the search bar at the top.
- You have now successfully created a new trip! Your trip will appear on the appropriate list (Past, Possible, or Planned) based on the trip date that you enter.